Wednesday, March 15

WHAT'S HAPPENING! . . .

Has Blogger gone mad? My most recent links are disappearing ... Must. Find. Them. ...

***

AVERT YOUR EYES . . .

The title made me stop in my tracks as I was heading out of Borders this afternoon (yes, stop short enough to make the man behind me trip over my boot): 1,001 Books You Must Read Before You Die, by Peter Boxall.

I resisted the very, very, very strong urge in me to buy it. I know that if I buy it, I will drive myself mad trying to read every single book listed. And then, I will feel bad that I can't or that I went blind from trying.

I did not, however, resist, the urge to peruse the 1,001 titles listed at the front of the book. I only got through two-thirds of the books that begin with "A." I was totally discouraged by the fact that I had not read A SINGLE ONE of those books.

So.

I'm probably going to buy this book and torture myself with it until I die.

***

HEALTH ALERT . . .

What does it mean when your body craves tofu? Fried tofu. Scrambled tofu. Spicy tofu. Boiled tofu. Tofu with kimchi. Tofu over rice. Tofu stir-fry. Tofu fried rice. Soft tofu. Firm tofu. I crave tofu.

No comments: