Saturday, November 18

STRANGE . . .

I feel invisible lately.

It's awful and surprising how much I need validation, recognition, an acknowledgement that I was heard, an expression that someone cares, a statement of understanding, a reach of sympathy, a commiseration that what I'm going through and feeling and struggling with is important, just as important as anything else that anyone else is going through and feeling and struggling with.

And when I don't get those things, I feel and become invisible. And this just makes me want to hide more.

Strange.

***

NEW OBSESSION . . .

I don't know what made me do it ... but I just watched the entire first season of "Grey's Anatomy" in one sitting. I don't feel parts of my legs and buttocks anymore, and my back needs a good week in traction.

But of course, even as we speak ... I'm downloading Season Two ...

No comments: