Friday, February 2

SNIPPETS . . .

I really enjoy "Grey's Anatomy." "Dude, she's Callie O'Malley" just got written down in my journal, because that's simply freakin' genius.

Global warming be darned, it's finally snowing here and it's beautiful.

All of a sudden, dairy has become my most hated enemy. One scoop of ice cream and I'm a pained, bloated, gaseous, burping, nauseated mass of quivering misery. Good thing I just discovered soy milk, and that I don't hate it.

I went to CVS today to pick up 581 photographs, contained in three bundles. The vapid and insolent teenage boy behind the counter gave me two bundles. I asked him if he was sure that was it. He said yes. I asked him to check again. He said he was pretty sure that was it. I asked him to please check again. He said no, that was it. I was running late so I left angry. I'm still fuming. I hate teenagers.

"Dreamgirls" is a dream, it really is. We loved it. It's perfect entertainment, pure and simple, and there are a few scenes that will take your breath away. I'm surprised I didn't pass out from holding my breath, actually. One scene made me sob like a baby. Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy -- it's not just hype, folks.

Babies are being conceived and popping out everywhere. When do I get to have one?

I gave him a plant last year. He loves it and takes beautiful care of it, he says, because it reminds him of me. I saw it tonight, and it sure is luscious. He should come over here and take care of my plants.

I really miss Kremenchuk. What exactly is stopping me from moving abroad to live there?

I am looking at twenty-nine books on my to-read pile. I finally started three of them. Always multi-tasking.

Really busy weekend, or really empty weekend -- I still can't decide.

No comments: