Saturday, February 10

THIS IS ALL YOU GET, PART ONE . . .

Too heavy. Everything is too heavy. I am too heavy for you, perhaps? Sorry about that. Here's some lightness, courtesy of Jade Park ...

A- Available? In a sense.
B- Best Friend? They know who they are.
C- Cake or Pie? Occasionally, with strong black coffee, please.
D- Drink of Choice? Room-temperature water.
E- Essential Item? Bob, my Bible, my journal and lip balm.
F- Favorite Color? Brown to wear; red to look at.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither, because gummi = gag.
H- Hometown? New York.
I- Indulgence? Salty potato chips and Apple products.
J- January or February? February.
K- Kids and names? Not yet, but I'm ready.
L- Life is incomplete without? Jesus.
M- Marriage Date? Soon, I hope.
N- Number of Siblings? One.
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P- Phobias/Fears? Clowns, deep water and going through the car wash.
Q- Favorite Quote? "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." (Ps. 31:24)
R- Reason to Smile? Being loved.
S- Season? Autumn.
T- Tag three people! Eh, they'll tag themselves if they want.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? If you don't know it, there's a reason.
V- Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower.
W- Worst habit? Picking my lower lip, and rushing to judgment.
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Teeth.
Y- Your favorite food? Omma's kimchi-jigae.
Z- Zodiac? Scorpio.

No comments: