Tuesday, July 3

iDID IT . . .



I touched the iPhone yesterday, spent a few minutes playing with it. Changed the wallpaper. Watched a music video. Listened to some tunes. Looked up directions on GoogleMaps. Wrote a Note and threw it away. Flicked through the news on the Web. Made some Calendar entries. Turned the image horizontally, then vertically, then horizontally again. Manipulated the settings. Checked the stock ticker and the local weather. Opened email. Expanded, then shrank, the screen size of webpages. Flicked through albums, contacts, maps. Made the screen go dark by holding it up to my ear, then go bright again by bringing it down to hip level.

It is everything they said it would be, and a little more -- no joke. The Hype is real. I still don't have $600 with which to purchase The Hype, but my Apple core is satisfied knowing that The Hype is real.

(And I sort of, a little bit, just with the tiniest part of me, want one.)

1 comment:

Bommy said...

hey cha!
not to make your iPhone craving worse - we got my sister one! so i touched it too..it's soooo nice...too bad i can't have one..JUST YET =)...
hope you get one soon! don't you have a birthday coming up soon??? =)