Thursday, August 28

Update on the Boob

Two days' worth of Motrinizing seems to be working.

Not as much of frequent sharp stabbing burning pain today, except when I accidentally punched myself (not to worry: I do this often, usually when overdramatizing something -- "oh! dagger to the heart!" -- or imitating Celine Dion).

More of a constant, dull thudding ache, punctuated by the sharp stabbing burning pain when I stretch or lean against something.

Am concerned now more with Doc's warning not to lose any more weight (which I didn't know I was doing) and my constant tiredness. If I develop chronic fatigue syndrome and can't sit up to watch the fall TV season premieres, or if my mom makes me drink a regimen of those NARSTY herbal teas that smell like ass, I'm gonna be really annoyed . . .

No comments: