Monday, January 12

BLECH . . .

I just read a New York Times Magazine article, which mentioned in passing the proliferation and distribution of silly little blog quizzes like the following ... but I take them anyway. And of course, I end up with a result which is normally anathema to me. Ah, well, life IS like a box of chocolates ... though I really do prefer only the dark kind sans caramel or anything else that is gooey ...

cho
You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, people
feel that they have known you their entire
life. Many often open up to you for they view
you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although
people trust you, you have a hard time trusting
them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled
up inside, or display them very quietly. It is
alright to open up every once in a while.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: