Wednesday, June 23

HEY, GEORGE W. BUSH!

This is what your senseless, meaningless, whose-dick-is-bigger war in Iraq is doing to the world:


AP

Are you happy now?

Here's some advice for you, if you can handle the words that have more than one syllable: GET OUT OF IRAQ. STOP BULLYING SOUTH KOREA AND MAKING THEM SEND TROOPS TO SUPPORT YOUR RIDICULOUS CAMPAIGN TO RULE THE WORLD. STOP THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR EVERYONE. STOP SENDING LITTLE BOYS OVERSEAS TO WREAK YOUR VENGEANCE FOR YOU. STOP EMBARRASSING THIS COUNTRY AND MAKING US QUESTION OUR OWN DEMOCRATIC IDEALS.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STOP THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO GET RE-ELECTED IN NOVEMBER. I despised you when you were "elected" in 2000 (and I hope it tears you up before you go to sleep every night that the majority of the populace of this country DID NOT WANT YOU AS THEIR PRESIDENT). I despised you every time you opened your mouth and your squeaky, lazy drawl oozed out, offering incomplete sentences and words that don't exist in the English language. I despised you every time you smirked into the camera. I despised you when you came to New York after 9/11 and offered your smarmy condolences and tried to own MY city as your own. I despised you when you used 9/11 and my friends' deaths as a false foundation for an unjustified war. I despised you when you lost your focus and your promise to represent ALL people in this country and fight on OUR behalf, and pushed forth the asinine Patriot Act. I despised you every time you bullied the rest of the world to fight this war with you, probably because you knew it wasn't enough to fight it yourself. I despised you when you joked about not finding weapons of mass destruction, you know, because sending your troops into danger to look for something that doesn't exist is real f*cking funny. I despised you when you spoke empty words of determination and continued to offer up OUR men and women as lambs to the Iraqi slaughter. I despised you so, so much over the last four years, and I didn't think it was possible, but I despise you more than all that hatred combined NOW. I can't WAIT until November so you will see how much everyone ELSE despises you too.

No comments: