Monday, January 24

LATE AGAIN . . .

What is your favorite...
1. ...Outfit?
Ain't nothin' like a black power suit with high heels, baby! But when I feel like being comfortable, it's my J.Crew weekender jeans with a thick turtleneck sweater. Oooh, yeah.

2. ...Article of clothing? Currently ... any of my cable-knit wool crew-neck or turtleneck sweaters. Sooooo warrrrrm.

3. ...Formal accessory? (i.e. tie) The amber and silver ring I got for five dollars off of eBay. I don't care that it might not have any value whatsoever -- it makes my stubby fingers look long and slender and sometimes, vanity just trumps.

4. ...Thing to wear on the weekend? Summer: nothing. Winter: flannel pajamas with thick and decidedly unfeminine athletic socks.

5. ...Shoes? Dress: black Zoe pointed-toe 3" heels. Casual: Merrell trail runners.

No comments: