Saturday, April 9

EASE UP . . .

Alright, I'm admitting it: I was a huge, huge, HUGE Princess Diana fan. HUGE.

But I'll also be the first to say this: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Princess Consort-to-be, whatever, looked nice today. The feathers in the hat, I dunno about, but everything else ... dang, I mean, the woman was happy for once! Happiness makes anyone attractive, no?

I'm embarrassed to admit I even paid attention.
But not as embarrassed as I'll feel after telling you all that I think Prince William is ... sizzlin'.
(Sheesh. At least he's over 18 now, and thus, legally ogle-able. Plus, I have a thing for British men in morning suits.)

***

VITAMIN D . . .

What a scrumptious day.
God is surely in the sunshine and the breeze and the scent of freshly blooming buds.

No comments: