Saturday, October 8

AWAKE AND BORED . . .

A dangerous combination, always ...

1. How long have you had your blog?
Since February 2003. A neophyte, really.

2. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
To speak without being interrupted. I am surrounded by smart, vivacious, interesting, witty, clever, quick, passionate, strong people. I love listening to them and speaking with them, but once in a while, I love the uninterrupted brain-spew.

3. If you could change something about your personal blogging style, what would it be?
I'd love to be consistent. Consistently witty, consistently informed, consistently intelligent and intelligible, consistently interesting. Not for you, but for myself. Isn't that terribly selfish of me?

4. What are your criteria for adding someone to your friends list?
If I read you every day (or hope there is something to read every day), then I want everyone I know to read you every day too. Also, I'm extremely voyeuristic in a very non-criminal way, so if your life is riveting, then I'm all over it. Creepy.

5. Name one thing that you've never before written about in your blog.
Well, c'mon now. A girl's gotta have some secrets ...

No comments: