Saturday, November 19

STIRRINGS OF MEMORY . . .

I was recently caused to recall that prior to heading up to law school, I promised God that I would use my law degree, my skills, anything I learned and additional talents I acquired, for His glory and to advance His kingdom. And so now ... I find myself in that unique situation in life where I can start over, do whatever I want, and actually, more importantly ... fulfill the promises I made.

But this ain't so easy.

Many of the non-traditional legal positions I'm looking at in the ministry field require that I submit a statement of faith. I have never written a statement of faith. I've never even spoken my statement of faith. Has anyone done this? Do you know anyone who has done this? What does it look like? What does it sound like? How long is it supposed to be? How short is it supposed to be?

Anyone?

***

STIRRINGS OF THE HEART . . .

A good day, a bad day.
Shuffle the deck, see what pops up.

God is faithful.
Help my unbelief.

No comments: