Saturday, June 24

NEVER GIVE UP, ROSE . . .

On second thought, wallowing = not that great. So I'll take The Unlimited Mood's lead and rest my thoughts upon things for which I am grateful ...

... my life
... my salvation
... Flacon
... Mabel
... Charlie
... Franola Bar
... Pingu
... Emma
... Zoe
... Janey
... Kat
... Yang
... Wonger
... C.o.S.
... Snoozy
... Ha
... the Capio Five
... JaneLane
... Kwon
... JC
... safety on the roads
... food to eat
... laughter over dinner
... good books
... a cooling thunderstorm
... the weekend
... NHF worship team
... NHF
... Sunday evenings
... Korean food
... Omma's brief but understanding squeeze
... Cheech's bear hug
... exhilarating workouts
... the East Coast
... democracy
... education
... "Frasier"
... the Word
... my bed
... sleep
... Kona coffee
... Wednesday nights to come

There, now. That's called perspective.

No comments: