Monday, July 24

MEME GALORE . . .

Five Items in My Freezer
Package of marinated kalbi
Half a bowl of pesto sauce
Two Klondike bars
A full ice cube tray, finally
A pint of Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie ice cream

Five Items in My Closet
My favorite pair of jeans
My bright red suitcase
My bright red Korean 'mink' blanket
Mini-ironing board
Expensive iron that I never use but thought I should buy because every responsible grown woman irons, doesn't she?

Five Items in My Car
Road atlas of the contiguous United States
Small box of Kleenex tissues
A massive roadside tool kit (which I have never opened, so I don't even know what's inside it)
A set of golf clubs
Tampons, in case of emergency

Five Items in My Purse/Bag
Burt's Bees lip balm
A pencil case with assorted pens and golf pencils
A pack of Kleenex tissues
L'Occitane hand cream
A cough drop so old the wrapper has completely stuck to the drop and there is no hope of getting it off but I can't bring myself to throw it away because I might really need it someday

No comments: