Thursday, November 23

HAPPY THANKSGIVING . . .

Did you have a good day today? I did.
Did you give thanks today? I did.

God bless and keep each of you.

***

TEN SHALLOW THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR . . .

1. Good TV programming.
2. Soy chai lattes.
3. Flannel pajamas.
4. Cheech, with the wool turban on his head.
5. My new sweater.
6. All of my Apple products.
7. A cozy cocoon of a car in which to embark together on many adventures.
8. Pretty floweres.
9. Omma and Appa dancing the salsa.
10. Lap blankets.

***

TEN LESS SHALLOW THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR . . .

1. Jesus Christ, my Lord & Saviour.
2. My family and my home, where peace and love is always priority, no matter what.
3. Being able to nurse the beloved sick back to health.
4. A properly functioning heating duct.
5. Quality time that is really, actually, normally, hilariously, intimately, meaningfully, satisfyingly, hopefully, quality time.
6. God being more than I could ever imagine or hope for.
7. My sister, my girls, my LOLs, and the special brothers interspersed among them.
8. A paycheck.
9. My health and strength.
10. Hope.

No comments: